Friday, January 14, 2011

one thing at a time

i've decided that a really big problem i have is that i have so many things/issues i need to deal with on a daily basis..but..i can only really do one thing at a time. the issue that i need to focus on the most is my depression. the medication really helps but i still have to monitor my thoughts constantly so it is still a lot of work to stay up..so the other issues like my eating, my relationship with god, and my growth as a person all have to split the little bit of time and energy that i have for me. let's face it..there is almost no time for me! that makes all this even harder..yesterday all i wanted to do was say forget it and go hide for the evening and just not think...but i took a deep breath and faced the evening and all my mom and wife duties hopefully writing all this down will help me stay focused and less stressed. i love god, me, and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment